Your family is only complete when your pet is also joining!
Dogs are allowed in our hotel.
Several ground rules apply.
To make your stay as pleasant as possible for you as well as our other guests, there are some house rules regarding dogs in the hotel:
- We offer special rooms in which dogs are allowed, these rooms have a laminate floor and are located on the second floor.
- The possible room types are the Deluxe rooms; on the second floor.
- Only dogs are allowed in our hotel, no other pets.
- Dogs are welcome in the bar/brasserie and on the terrace.
- Unfortunately dogs are not allowed in our restaurant. When you stay on the basis of a package we offer you a credit which allows you to dine in the Brasserie. The reception will inform you about this.
- We serve breakfast in the Lobby / Brasserie.
- If your dog is left in the room without your supervision, we ask you to report this to the reception desk
- The surcharge for a dog is € 17.50 per dog per night.
- Bringing a dog with you needs to be reported prior to your stay.
- You are responsible for any damage the dog may cause in the room or in our building.
If you have any further questions, please contact the reception.